If you enjoy this newsletter, then become a supporter ❤️
Welcome to the 83rd edition
Another week, another newsletter! I hope that you all had a great one 🤩
This week, I finally received the parts for my new computer. It took me a few hours to assemble everything. The last time I built a new computer was in 2013, but I still know how to do it :)
It took me a lot longer than I expected to install and configure everything. As a developer, I need a ton of tools. And as a crafter, I need specific tools configured in very specific ways. I’ll publish an article about my setup.
As a few of you were curious, here are the specs of my new toy:
- CPU: Intel Core i9–12900K
- CPU cooler: Noctua NH-D15
- Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 3080 12GB
- Motherboard: Asus Rog Maximus Hero
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600 32GB (2x16)
- Disk: Kingston KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD
- Power supply: Corsair RM850x
- Case: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX
- Additional fans: 2x Corsair ML-140
It’s a solid machine, and I’m delighted with the results so far. Today I’ve installed stable-diffusion and started exploring its possibilities. More on that soon!